BETHESDA FAITH FORMATION
check us out:
Children and Families
Vacation Bible School
Shalom Readers Club
Junior High Parents
How have you used Faith@Home
Please fill out the simple survey below
and give us feedback about how your family used Faith@Home.
Our purpose in creating Faith@Home started with our need for a digital VBS, but it became a tool to help families have faith conversations at home. We are considering continuing this multi-generational video series. Your input can help us create something that practical and meaningful for your family.
Thank you for sharing about your experience.
1. Check all who participated in Faith@Home
2. Check all of the ages of those who participated in Faith@Home
Indicates required field
3. How many times did you watch Faith@Home Worship Video?
4. Which resources did your family enjoy?
Bible Memory Using Sign Language
5. While watching the worship video which activities did you participate in?
Reading the Weekly Scripture Together
Discussing the Questions Together
Eating a Snack/Meal Together
Memorizing Scripture Together
6. How likely are you to participate in another season of Faith@Home (virtual lessons for families @ home)?
I am not interested at this time
Why or Why Not?
7. What was your favorite part of Faith@Home?
8. Is there something you would change?