- Our God is all-seeing, all-knowing, all-powerful and present everywhere.
- God had us in mind even before we were born, giving careful thought to every detail, right down to the number of hairs on our head (Matthew 10:30).
- God's love for us is unceasing.
- God is with us every step of the way and will continue to work in my life - and yours - until we learn to love as God does.
- Read the following scriptures this week as a reminder to yourself of God's vast love for us: Psalm 139:1-18, Lamentations 3:22-23, John 15:12.
- What is your go-to verse when you need to remember that God loves you?
Consider God's unceasing love for His children this week....
CORNERSTONE AT HOME is a blog that shares what is being covered each week at Wed. Night Youth Group and other resources to support you as you intentionally shape your child's faith.